Terbang ke Korea Selatan Bahagian 4

Salam,

I can't sleep yet and still very much in the mood to write about this trip. The warm feeling you get when all the memories keeps coming back make you wish you are there right now.  But, realistically my annual leave and my travel tabung are not permitting. Soon baby soon inshaAllah.

I have summarize our itinerary, Day 1, and Day 2-3. Our journey continues to day 4. A litte spoiler, it was really amazing!!! The one that is most awaited for. The reason why I came to South Korea. 

Cherry Blossom Festival!!!


Yeojwacheon Stream

Jinhae is located further south from Seoul. As we were early to experience full bloom in Seoul, we decided to go south and come to the cherry blossom instead of waiting. Boy, it was worth it. We took a one day tour to go to Jinhae from Trazy website. It cost us RM230.49 per pax inclusive of return bus trip from Seoul, snacks (we got bread and bottled water) and a tour guide. 

Again we took the first train available and meet up with the guide at Myeongdong Station. The journey took 5 hours one way. Me being me, I got motion sickness. Not fun. We arrived at our first destination which was at Yeojwacheon Stream or Romance Bridge at around 12.00pm. It was amazing. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom. The sky are clear and blue. The weather is perfect. I forgot my motion sickness for a while. When the wind blows, you can see the petals falls so beautifully. It really gave the romantic vibes. So serene and peaceful.

Our tour guide. Her skin is really nice. 

There were a lot of tourist, like really a lot. A beautiful shot without someone else in your frame are not achieveable or maybe it was me who is not skillfull enough. Anyway, people tend to gather at the first bridge they saw, so advisable to go further down the road where there are less people. And you get to go down to the stream below and take picture there.

We went during peak season. To get a shot without someone in there is impossible.




At the road sides, there are many street foods and drinks. We got hungry so we bought crepe, grilled octopus, odeng, nuts, and milk with crushed strawberry.






Around 2.30pm we went back to the bus and went to Gyeonghwa Station. I mean look at the pictures. It was really amazing. MashaAllah. To take pictures with the train you had to queue. The queue was really long and slow. You can spend time queuing or walked around the park a little. The crowd there was huge. While waiting, there was a magic show/performance. He was awesome.




Look at that sea of people!



We bought some more snacks and went back to Seoul around 4.00pm. We arrived Myeongdong Station at around 10 ish as the traffic was bad. Not cool because I was really nauseous. One more minute I had to spend on that bus, I will definitely puke.

Since we were already at Myeongdong, we decided to continue to go to Myeondong Street right away for shopping. Motion sickness? Nausea? I totally forgot about it too hahaha. The most surprising fact about this street is that there are so many Malaysians here. Macam Jalan TAR pun ada.




Also the most atrractive things here are food. There are lots of halal things you can try. Definitely not going hungry here. I think I should do one post of food you need to try in Seoul.




Day 4 ended nicely and the cherry blossom is definitely my favourite part. Worth it!


Comments

Popular Posts